This mAb recognizes Tspan5, a member of the Tetraspanin superfamily. It recognizes the human, mouse and rat proteins which are 100% identical. First […]
VHH (i.e. recombinant derivative of peculiar heavy chain only antibodies present in camelids) directed against Duffy antigen receptor for chemokines […]
- this new monoclonal antibody is directed against a new fixative resistant melanocyte/melanoma-associated antigen.
- PNL2 labels more than 70% of […]
This monoclonal antibody is directed against a fixative resistant T-cell associated antigen.
Reacts with normal and neoplastic T-cells.
This antigen […]
The monoclonal antibody reacts with human and mouse TP53INP1 (both isoforms TP53INP1alpha and TP53INP1beta). TP53INP1 is a key stress factor endowed […]
- This antibody recognizes the LAT-adaptor protein expressed on T-cells, mast cells and megacaryocytes.
- Suitable for use on paraffin sections […]
Mouse monoclonal antibody directed against mouse CCL5.
Antibody was produced by immunising CCL5 KO mice with recombinant CCL5. […]
The monoclonal antibody reacts with human and mouse TP53INP1 (both isoforms TP53INP1alphaƒnand TP53INP1beta). TP53INP1 is a key stress factor endowed […]
- Anti-melanoma associated antigen reactive on paraffin sections.
- KBA.62 is useful in ascertaining the immunomorphological diagnosis of malignant […]
This antibody reacts on paraffin sections with B-cells.
It also reacts with large granular lymphocytes. […]
You can change your cookie settings at any time by selecting: Manage Cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!